The technique of deleting or moving the channels in Roku Link media player is quite easier than any other streaming media player. You can delete the channels in two different ways. One is via a supported device or another one is through the device itself. We are going to discuss the steps for both methods. If you want to delete the channel from the store, then check the subscription for the same first. Remove the paid subscription by implementing the steps given here as under:
- Open ‘My Roku’ from the smartphone browser or from the computer.
- Login to the Roku account with the default login username and password.
- Click ‘Manage subscriptions’.
If you cancel the subscription before the cycle ends, then you can watch even after the cancellation till the last day of the current cycle.
How to remove the channel from Roku channel lineup
- Go to the ‘Home’ button from the device and click ‘Channel’ you want to remove.
- Press the ‘X’ button to cancel the channel.
- Press ‘OK’ to confirm or yes if prompted for the action.
How to remove the channel from the Roku channel store
- First of all, go to the home screen of your Roku Com Link channel by pressing the ‘Home’ button from remote.
- Open the ‘Streaming channels’ option and check the list of channels added currently.
- Search for the channel you want to remove.
- A drop-down menu will appear when you click on the channel.
- Click ‘Delete’ out of the given options.
- If you find any problem in removing the channel, you can contact Roku support.
Remove channel through a smartphone app
If you want to remove channel through the Roku app installed on a smartphone, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open ‘Channels’ with the help of navigation icons.
- Click and hold the channel you want to delete.
- Click on the ‘Remove’ option out of the given options. If prompted for this action, click ‘Yes’ to continue.
- Yes, if the channel you are searching for is not available in the list, then update the Roku list first by clicking on ‘Refresh’.
Steps for moving the channel within the Roku store
When you purchase a subscription for any channel, it keeps on adding on the home screen of your Roku player from where you can easily move it to a lower or higher level. The steps for moving the channels within the Roku media player are:
- Go to the ‘Channel List’ with the help of a remote.
- Now, press the directional keys to locate the channel you wish to move.
- Press the ‘asterisk’ key to move the channel from one place to another.
- Press ‘Ok’ to confirm the move.