The problem related to Roku activation code is not that common, but when it occurs, it takes a lot of time to resolve. We have laid out some easy to follow steps to fix activation code related problem, and we hope these steps help you fix the problem that you are facing in your Roku device pertaining to activation.
Roku activation code is not just any code, but this code will open the gates to the entertainment for you. Roku activation code is not an optional code, but a mandatory one. If you have recently bought Roku device and are looking to set it up, then you will have to find Roku activation code and add it in the right place.
Now, there is one question that is will arise in your mind, i.e., how to get this Roku activation code from? Well, you will see this code on your TV screen when you come across the screen where you are asked to activate your Roku player.
You will see an alphanumeric code on your TV, which you need to enter at my Roku link page. In case, you have missed that step, then there is no need to panic. You can get the new Roku activation code, and get done with the Roku activation process.
How to get new Roku link activation code?
- Open www.Roku.com on your web browser.
- Now, you need to connect your Roku media streaming player to your TV followed by turning the power on the TV. Make sure that the Roku code appears on the TV screen.
- Enter the code on the page that you’ve opened on your web browser.
- Now, click ‘Submit’ button and your Roku device is going to link automatically.
- Now, you can easily select your favorite channels that you wish to link to Roku com link account.
- Moreover, you can find ‘My account’ option on the top menu on the main Roku page.
- Apart from that, you will see the serial number of your Roku device under the ‘linked devices’ section.
Guidelines for Roku link activation code
- If your code has been terminated before you could use it, then you need to find the new activation code.
- Moreover, if you have entered the code a long time after receiving the code, then the validity of the code could be expired, thus resulting in activation code problems.
- If the Roku link activation code has not appeared on the screen but is generated, then there is some problem with the device.
To fix all the issues, you need to follow below-mentioned solutions:
- Switch off the TV and Roku for a few minutes and then, turning on the power on both devices.
- Now, enter Roku link activation code again in order to get the link to your Roku account.
- You will now see that your Roku account is linked, then you need to sign into your ‘my Roku com link’ page.
- To check whether your device has been linked or not, you need to open ‘linked devices’ option in order to check your Roku media streaming player.
- If you are not able to see the serial number, then just wait for a few moments because the serial number is only going to be displayed when the link code gets updated.