Roku Express is a spectacular device that is currently being used by millions of users in the US. If you are looking to set up this device, then you can go through the steps that are given in the blog post or get in touch with Roku help and support providers.
Those who are still watching the old boring TV shows and movies should change their ways and get Roku Express. This device will open an entire world of entertainment for them that they have never experienced before.
Have you checked out the new Roku model? If not, then you have missed quite a phenomenal thing because Roku Express is one such device that can fulfill all your entertainment related needs comprehensively. If you wish to sit and relax on your couch and watch your favorite TV shows and movies, then you need to have such a device in your house. Now, you must be wondering, if this device plays so many different things, it must be quite expensive, but that’s where the story takes a twist.
The latest version of the Roku is going to cost you $30, which is one of the cheapest streaming devices available on the market. If you compare it with the kind of features you’re getting in Roku Express with that of Amazon Fire TV or Google Chromecast, then you will find Roku Express doing a lot better. Moreover, Roku Express can be easily set up on your TV, regardless if it is a Smart TV, HD TV or a simple LED TV. Here are the main steps that you have to follow in order to get the device started. But, make sure that you have an internet connection, otherwise, there is no use of having Roku Express. Before you follow below-mentioned steps, it is important for you to create a Roku account, which will help you in activating Roku Express and manage & control the device in the future.
- The first step of Roku Express setup is selecting the language. All the text and dialogues that you will see is going to be displayed in the language you select. You need to scroll up and down the list followed by pressing ‘OK’ button on the Roku remote to select a language.
- The next step for you is to attach all the wires to their desired ports, which include HDMI cable, Ethernet cable and power cable.
- You need to connect to the same network on which your other devices are connected to.
- Once you have attached the power cable, HDMI cable, and Ethernet cable, then you need to turn on your Roku Express.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the options related to the language, Wi-Fi and more.
- Roku will download the latest software after the device has been connected to the internet.
- You will be asked to add Roku activation code, which you can get it from www Roku com link.
- Once you get the activation code, just enter it in the appropriate box. Click ‘submit’ and that will conclude the setup process.
- Roku activation code is a 6-digit alphanumeric code that will be displayed on your TV screen.
If you come across any issue in any of the above-mentioned steps, then you should take help of Roku help and support providers. Roku Express is a user-friendly device that can be easily set up if you follow the steps in the right way.