Managing and/or canceling subscriptions of channels is a normal thing for Roku users. But, if you are not being able to manage or cancel the subscription, then maybe you don’t know how to do so, or you are facing some problem. Don’t worry, just read the process given at Roku com link site and you will get to know the exact process in detail.
Roku account is not just an account, but an integral part of your entire Roku Wifi Setup. You can add a payment method to your Roku account, which will give you the ability to purchase subscriptions to your favorite channels.
Moreover, you can set your personal preferences and other personalized settings in your Roku account. So, don’t take Roku account as an optional thing because not having a Roku account will make a lot of things harder for you in regards to Roku. If you wish to manage or cancel a subscription to a channel in Roku, then you will need a Roku account for that.
- Many channels offer a free trial for 15 days or 30 days, and after that trial period, customers are required to pay a monthly subscription fee. They can cancel the subscription before the expiry date of the trial period if they want.
- Subscriptions are pre-paid, non –refundable and will auto-renew until customers wish to cancel those. After canceling a subscription, the channel is going to remain available until the billing cycle because canceling a subscription means that a user no longer wishes to pay a monthly fee for watching the content of a particular channel.
- If users are not able to see the option of managing a subscription on their Roku home screens/settings page or ‘my subscriptions’ page, then they are required to contact their service provider to manage the subscriptions.
How to manage and cancel subscriptions of channels in Roku device:
- For that, you need to press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote.
- You can now make changes as per your requirements in one of the following ways.
From Channel line-up:
- Select ‘Home’.
- Using arrow buttons on the remote highlight a channel you have subscribed to.
- Press the‘star’ button on the Roku
From Channel Store:
- Scroll down the list followed by selecting ‘streaming channels’.
- Browse the channels by category or genre, or if you want, you can search for a subscription channel straightaway as well.
- Press the ‘OK’ button on the Roku
- Once you access options, you will have to select ‘manage subscription’ option in order to find out the renewal data and then, access all other options.
- In case, you wish to unsubscribe, then you will have to select ‘cancel subscription’. For that, you can select to remove a certain channel immediately or continue using it until the end of the subscription period.
From The Web
- Open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and type ‘my.roku.com’.
- Sign into your Roku account if asked.
- Click ‘manage your subscriptions’ option.
- When a page named ‘my subscriptions’ loads, then you will find all the channels that you have subscribed to. I mean the complete details of channels. But, the channels that you bought subscribed to the outside of the Roku channel store will not be present on the list.
- You can select ‘renew’ or ‘unsubscribe’ as per your choice.
| Roku Com Support |