Facing problem while activating Roku media streaming player is not good because without activating the Roku device, you won’t be able to access anything through Roku. You can find the solution to this problem at Rokucomlink website.
Roku player is only going to be your one-stop store for entertainment if you’ll activate it at the time of Roku setup. For activating the Roku player, you must have a Roku account, which will also help you get information from a number of other things related to your Roku player. Where everything in Roku is quite user-friendly, and users after setting up the Roku player don’t find problems accessing the device. The whole problem seems to be saturated with the activation process.
Activating Roku can be tricky at times, so if you are not able to activate your Roku, then there could be a number of reasons behind it. But, first, you should confirm as to whether you have followed these steps for activating Roku or not:
- You will only be able to get to the Roku activation screen if you have successfully performed all previous steps.
- You are going to see Roku activation code on the screen, which you will have to enter at ‘my Roku com link’ page. After entering the code, you Roku device is going to be activated, thus opening the doors to world-class entertainment for you.
- Roku activation code is an alphanumeric code, which you need to enter within a few seconds’ time after receiving the code.
If you are not able to activate your Roku device, then you could be facing a number of issues, which are as follows:
What to do if you get an error while entering Roku link activation code on my.roku.link page?
If you have received an error while entering Roku link code, then you need to enter the code again. You might have entered the wrong link activation code. There could be a temporary network error or a system error as well, which have resulted in this problem.
You will have to follow below-mentioned steps to fix this problem:
- On your Roku media-streaming player, press ‘Star’ button on the Roku remote followed by selecting the option named ‘Get a new code’.
- Once you receive Roku link activation code, then go back to Roku com link page and enter the code on that page.
Roku activation code entered, but Roku device seems to be stuck on activation screen
If you face this error, then you need to check as to how long the screen has been stuck on the activation screen. If it’s been 30 minutes or longer, then yes, that’s unusually long. Follow below-mentioned steps to get rid of this error:
- Complete all the steps required to activate the Roku media streaming player.
- If you see ‘Error 001’ along with a message, i.e., ‘not connected’ in the top right corner of the TV screen, then it means, Roku isn’t connected to any internet network.
- Select ‘Try Again’.
- If selecting ‘Try Again’ doesn’t work, then consult your Internet service provider to confirm whether the network is up or down.
Finally, if nothing works for you, then you will have to get in touch with your Roku support providers, as they know how to fix this annoying problem.