Are you looking to setup Roku Express for the first time? If yes, then you will have to make sure that you follow the right procedure in the exact same way in which it is given at www.rokucomlink.support.
Roku Express, a relatively new streaming device on the market is making its presence felt. This device is equipped with some of the best streaming features that users expect in a top streaming device. But, there are a lot of new things in this device that will amaze users. Roku Express is literally the one-stop device for all your entertainment. However, if you want to enjoy streaming through Roku Express, you will first have to know how to set it up.
Roku Express is like a feather in the cap of the brand we all know as ‘Roku’. This device is beautiful, compact and fully capable of providing the best-in-class entertainment to the users. Roku Express can easily compete with some of the best streaming devices that are available on the market today.
Roku Express is equipped with plenty of new features such as support to 4K videos, compatibility with various networks and easy connectivity with different devices connected in the house. These features were not present in previous models of Roku, but the company has listened to the demands of its customers, and thus, adding all those features to this amazing new Roku device by the name of Roku Express.
To setup Roku Express, here are the steps that you will have to follow:
- Connect your Roku Express: In order to stream anything through Roku, you will have to make sure that you have a working internet connection at home. It could be a wired internet connection or a wireless one. Where wireless connection makes your room less cluttered, a wired connection offers more reliability and faster internet.
- Connect HDMI Cable: You will have to connect one end of the HDMI cable in Roku and another in TV.
- Connect Power Adapter: Connect the end consisting of a pin into Roku, while the plug will go into the power mains. Now, turn the switch on.
- Setup Roku on TV: Choose the right language and then, follow the instructions to pair Roku remote with TV.
- Connect to the Network: Select the network according to the network availability.
- Update Software: After the device is connected to the internet, you will see the Roku device updating the software automatically. Once the software is downloaded, it is going to restart.
- Roku Activation Code: During Roku Express setup, you will come across a screen where you will have to copy the Roku link activation code and enter it at ‘my.Roku.link’ page. It is important to activate the device because your Roku device can’t work until it is activated.
- Roku Account: To activate Roku, you will require a Roku account as well, so don’t forget to create one at Roku.com.
This sums up the setting up process of Roku Express. If you have any doubts or facing any problem, then log onto Roku Com Link to get your issue(s) fixed.