PlayStation Vue is an incredible live TV subscription service, which promises users of high-quality content from different niches. PlayStation Vue is a product by Sony, but its functionality is not restricted to just PlayStation devices. Actually, the service can be used on various other platforms such as Apple, Android, and Roku. For Roku, the service is available on all kinds of models such as Roku Premiere, Roku Express, Roku TV and Roku Streaming Stick. As far as the content available on PlayStation Vue is concerned, then you will be pleased to know that there is a huge variety available on the platform, but in order to access the content, you will have to go through PSVue com activate Roku guide because that’s how you can enjoy everything that is available on PS Vue.
Channels Available On PlayStation Vue:
- Disney XD
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- TLC and many more.
PlayStation Vue is a well-organized platform where you will find everything placed in such a way that you won’t have any trouble finding the content you wish to see. Actually, the company has designed four packages, which comprise of different channels, catering to the different needs of users. Let’s take a look at the types of packages devised by the company.
Packages Offered by PlayStation Vue:
There are four packages available for users to choose, and these are:
- Access Package
- Core Package
- Elite Package
- Ultra Package
These are subscription-based packages, so you will have to pay a subscription cost for each of them. To subscribe to these packages, you will first have to download the PlayStation Vue app on your Roku device, activate the app and create an account on PS Vue, details of which you will find below. However, let’s go through the details of these packages that are being offered by PlayStation Vue.
PlayStation Vue Packages: In Detail
- Basic package consisting of more than 55 channels.
- Popular channels feature in this package include Discovery, Discovery Family, National Geographic, Disney, Disney XD, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, CNBC and many more.
- This package is slightly expensive than the Access Package and includes more than 70 channels.
- Includes all channels that feature in Access Package.
- Popular channels you can enjoy in this package include ESPNews, SEC Network, Sundance, Golf, Yes, BTN, BTN Alternative, IFC and TCM, etc.
- Amongst the high-end packages of PlayStation Vue, this package has more than 100 channels.
- The package includes all the channels included in Access and Core packages along with other channels such as MH1, VH1, Sprout, Central, Pacific, and Disney Fusion, etc.
- This is the most expensive package, and it includes all the channels that are available PlayStation Vue.
Top Features To Look Forward To In PlayStation Vue
Before we get down to the PSVue activate Roku process, let’s discuss some of the features of the streaming service:
- Having a PlayStation account allows you to enjoy your favorite content on five different devices simultaneously.
- PlayStation Vue is a non-commitment service, which means, you don’t have to adhere to any contract. If you feel like leaving the platform for good, then you can do so easily. Moreover, the company won’t charge you anything else other than what’s mentioned on the official website.
- You can use cloud-based DVR on 10 separate profiles, which will help you save recordings of the movies and TV shows that you wish to see later. This feature can be activated from the app’s settings.
- Parental controls feature is available on the platform, just in case, you want to prohibit your children from watching certain movies/shows that you believe are inappropriate for them.
How To Download and Activate PlayStation Vue On Roku?
To enjoy all that PlayStation Vue has to offer, you need to make sure that the app is installed and activated on your Roku. However, before that, you need to ensure that you have a valid Roku account because you can only install the app if you have a Roku account. You need to log into your Roku account, find PlayStation Vue app, click ‘Download’ to download and install the app on your Roku. Once the app is installed, you will have to activate it via www PSVue com Activate Roku webpage.
How To Add PlayStation Vue To Roku?
- To do this, grab your Roku remote and press the ‘Home’ button. You will see the ‘home’ screen on your TV now.
- From Roku’s ‘Home’ screen, toggle to the option labeled as ‘Streaming Channels’.
- Press ‘OK’ on the ‘Streaming Channels’ to open ‘Roku Channel Store’ and then, press the right arrow button on the Roku remote to begin the search.
- In the ‘search’ menu, enter ‘PlayStation Vue’ and then, select ‘Add Channel’ option.
How Does PlayStation Vue Roku Activation Work?
- Once you have installed PlayStation Vue on your Roku, you need to think about activating the app.
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote to go back to the home screen.
- Open the ‘PlayStation Vue’ app and as you do so, you’ll receive an activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your computer/smartphone/tablet, whichever device you feel comfortable using.
- Go to the activation page, which is psvue com activateRoku enter code to activate the app.
- Type in the activation code in the correct field and there it is – your channel is activated on Roku.
- If at the time of activating the PlayStation Vue app on Roku, you enter the correct activation code but wrong account password, then you will see PlayStation Vue Error 5001. So, make sure to enter all the details very carefully.
How To Take Benefit of Free Trial Of PlayStation Vue?
PlayStation Vue offers you a free trial period of 7 days as well, just in case you want to analyze the channel. In order to take benefit of this 7 days free trial, you need to create an account on PlayStation Vue.
How To Ensure A Successful PlayStation Vue Sign Up Process?
To create a PlayStation Vue account, you don’t need to do much, except entering a few basic details about yourself. This includes your email address, which needs to be a valid email, a strong password consisting of a mix of alphabets, numerals and special characters and your payment details, as to how you will purchase the packages, i.e., via credit/debit card, Internet Banking, PayPal or any other method. Once you fill these details, you will successfully sign up on PlayStation Vue, you will have to log into the platform using PlayStation Vue login details, which you’ve created during signup process. Now, you are all set to enjoy 7 days of free content on the platform.
If you encounter any issue at the time of installing, activating or creating an account on PlayStation Vue, then you can consult PS Vue experts. They will be able to assist you with all the problems and/or errors befalling PlayStation Vue.
Should you come across any issue while activating PlayStation Vue on Roku Streaming Player, then you can take the help of Roku PS Vue support providers. Call us to get the best solution for all the errors/glitches you face during the activation process.