To watch anything through Roku player, you will have to activate the device first. For that, you need to enter Roku activation code at my.roku.link site. If you are getting any problem in generating the code or entering the code, then you will have to consult Roku support.
Are you not able to add Roku com link enter code to activate your Roku device? Have you checked all the things that are necessary to reach up to the step where you are meant to add Roku activation code? The reason I’m asking you this is because the activation process in Roku is quite simple, and one can do it without taking anybody’s help, but since you have tried it so many times, but failed each time, then there is no other option left for you, but to take help of experts.
Roku activation code is going to help you move forward with the Roku setup process. It is after entering this code on my.Roku.link page that you will be able to watch your favorite shows and movies streamed through Roku. If you are facing issues activating your Roku device, then follow below-mentioned instructions:
- First, you need to go to roku.com from your internet browser.
- Connect your Roku player to your TV, then turn on the TV and start the setting up process.
- You are going to see the activation screen with Roku activation code flashing on the screen.
- Note down that code and go to your internet browser.
- Enter the code carefully, and then click ‘submit’. You will find your Roku player linked to your Roku account.
- You can now add as many channels in your Roku account as you have linked your Roku device to your Roku account.
- You will now find an option named ‘my account’ at the top of your Roku home page from which you will be able to see your Roku’s serial number under linked devices section.
Getting stuck at ‘Roku activation’ page?
If you are being stuck at ‘Roku activation’ page for quite some time, then you are facing one of the following things:
- Roku player might be downloading or upgrading the software.
- The internet connection isn’t working properly.
If your Roku device isn’t getting activated despite trying the aforementioned steps, then you will have to take the assistance of Roku support providers.
Getting a new Roku activation code
There might be a chance that the old activation code has been expired or became non-working, so what you can do is, you can get a new code. It usually happens when there is a huge gap between code generation and code filling process. But, don’t you worry, you can generate a new code by following below-mentioned steps:
- Turn on the TV and then, go to the step where you are supposed to generate Roku activation code. If the code is not being displayed, then turn off the TV for a few minutes.
- Turn off your Roku player, wait for a while and then, turn it back on.
- Enter your Roku activation code at ‘my.roku.link’ page to link it to your Roku account successfully.
- Log into your Roku account in order to check if the device has been linked to your Roku account. You can check this under ‘linked devices’.
- If you can’t find the serial number, then wait for a while, as it may take some time for the code to update on the page. If it doesn’t appear even after waiting for hours, then you will have to take help of Roku support.